Lobaro Maintenance Tool
Supports the PC based configuration of all Lobaro IoT sensors.
It is intend to be used in conjunction with our USB configuration adapter.
- Change static sensor configuration
- Perform firmware updates for your Lobaro devices
- Live monitoring of device diagnostic output
- Save diagnostric output into *.txt file
- MacOS X
- Windows 7/10
The CP2102 USB driver MUST to be installed before using the Lobaro-tool.
Download & Installation
macOS / Linux
After downloading the "lobaro-tool" file, e.g. to a directory "lobaro" in your home path. Then make the tool file executable:
cd ~/lobaro chmod +x lobaro-tool ./lobaro-tool
After downloading simply start the "lobaro-tool.exe" with double click.
Alternativly download the windows installer and start this.
Windows might show up a security warning and ask you to proceed anyway. This is behavior is normal.
1.4.3 - 30.07.2019
- Fix a bug where writing the config does not work.
1.4.2 - 29.07.2019
- Fix a bug where the program hangs up while connecting to a wrong serial port in "auto" mode.
- Fix a bug where the tool crashes when flashing the firmware while not connected.
1.4.0 - 10.08.2018
- Log Tool events like Connect, Disconnect, Read Config, etc. to UART Log
- Switch to firmware mode after connecting with "auto" port
1.3.4 - 09.08.2018
- Always switch to Firmware run mode after: Connect, Load Config, Restore Config.
- Internet Explorer support
1.3.2 - 09.07.2018
- Fix reading configs bigger than 256 Bytes (needed for wMbus Bridge)
1.3.0 - 21.03.2018
- Improve connection detection
- Allow to connect to specific serial port
- Do not reset to boot mode when connecting to selected serial port
1.2.5 - 07.03.2018
- Fix issues with loading a configuration file. Default is now "config.yaml"
- Remove horizontal scrollbars in tabs
- Add "Set Time" button to send "time=
" via UART
- Add send UART input below Log
- Display if Firmware or Booloader is running
- Add success message when loading config
1.2.4 - 07.03.2018
- Allow to replace assets e.g. the logo by placing /assets/logo.png next to the executable
1.2.3 - 05.03.2018
- Log Timestamp in UART log file on disk
- Allow to set http server ip and port to allow remote access
1.2.2 - 19.02.2018
- Fix CBOR decoding error that was introduced in 1.2.0 (see: https://github.com/ugorji/go/issues/232)
1.2.0 - 16.02.2018
- Fix Serial port issues that appear on MAC, Linux and in rare cases on Windows
1.2.0 - 15.02.2018
- Log UART output to file in $HOME/.lobaro/
- Restore Default Config
- Close button
- Closing the browser window now also shut down the server