Lobaro IoT Platform
The Lobaro IoT Platform offers device management and can process, display and forward data of IoT Devices.
The Platform is optimized for but not limited to handle Lobaro devices.
Public Lobaro instance: platform.lobaro.com
We offer On-Premise hosting and dedicated cloud instances. The documentation will always reference the Public Lobaro instance of the Platform.
- Multi tenant (Organisations) with branding / white labeling
- IoT Device Management
- Support for all Lobaro Devices
- Possibility to integrate 3rd party IoT Devices (LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, ...)
- Device configuration
- Firmware updates
- Data parsing and persistence
- LoRaWAN Network Server
- NB-IoT (CoAP)
- GSM / LTE
- APIs to access or forward data to Use-Case specific applications
We offer free access to the platform for 12 Month with the purchase of any Lobaro device in our shared instance. In addition we offer private instance hosting on AWS or On-Premise (any Server with Root access).
You can find your organisations name next to the Logo. Admins can change their organisation by clicking the small Icon next to it.
- Devices: Manage all devices of your organisation.
- Data: See incoming data of all your devices.
- Integrations: Manage data connections to and from other applications. (See: Integrations).
- Organisation: Manage all organisation related data.
- Configuration: Platform administration of global entities independent of the Organisation (Admins only).
- Tools: wMbus Parser and Hardware Activation.
The platform shows device data received via various data sources like LoRaWAN, NB.IoT, GSM, etc..
The connection to a device in handled by a
Incoming data is mapped to a matching
Raw data is saved as
Uplink Message gets processed by a
The result of the parser is saved as
Device Data used for visualization inside the dashboard and in outgoing API's.