Firmware & Changelog
Firmware can be installed on the wMBus NB-IoT Gateway using the Lobaro Tool and Config Adapter. Please refer to Updating Firmware for instructions.
Select correct Hardware revisions
Due to continuous development there exist two main hardware revisions of the Lobaro wMBus NB-IoT Gateway. Since July 2020 only HW revision 2 is active. The firmware functionality is the same for both hardware revisions.
Hardware Revision 2 (since 07/2020, single antenna, LOB-GW-WMBUS-NB-2)
- app-nrf9160-wmbus-TZ2-0.5.6+hw2-mcuboot-slot0-boot.hex [current release]
Hardware Revision 1 (2019 - 06/2020, two antennas, LOB-GW-WMBUS-NB-1)
- app-nrf9160-wmbus-TZ2-0.5.6+hw1-mcuboot-slot0-boot.hex [current release]
0.5.6 - 2020-07-15
- Fix crash under certain conditions
0.5.4 - 2020-07-08
- Support new dedicated hardware HW2
- Reboot when losing connection to network (in case modem is stuck)
- Add optional upload per raw UDP (without coap) to alternate address
- Support only LTE-M/NB-IoT in firmware as supported by current hardware
- Increase config size, up to 175 device IDs
- Disable modem on initial wMBus collection to enhance reception quality
- Start frame counter at 1, not at 0
0.4.0 - 2020-05-15
- Start changelog.
- Make Firmware work with nrf-Board 1.4 (fix power-on logic for module).
- Removed learning mode.