Pressure Sensor LoRaWAN
There exist different Variants of our Hardware with Pressure Probes, because there exist very different Pressure Probes for different situations. Please make sure to install the correct firmware for your Hardware. You can see which firmware your device is running, by checking the log with our config adapter, while the device is booting.
Pressure Sensor [Lobaro Sensor]
Firmware Release Notifications
We normally send e-mail notifications upon release of new firmware versions. To receive this mails you can sign up to the Lobaro newsletter here.
Make sure to select the "Firmware Updates" checkbox!
[0.1.0] (22.10.2019) [current release]
- configuration parameters for sensor limits
- initial release
Pressure Sensor LoRaWAN [Keller Sensor]
- app-keller-pressure-TZ0-0.3.0.hex [current release]
- Changed to use new Lobaro LoRaWAN stack with remote config.
- WARNING: default value for AppKey/JoinEUI changed!
- Added Battery Voltage to payload
- Reduce I2C speed from 10kHz to 1kHz for 10m cable
- Update LoRaWAN Stack
- Reduce I2C speed from 100kHz to 10kHz
- inital version