Modbus LoRaWAN Bridge
- Remote configuration via LoRaWAN.
- Clock synchronisation via LoRaWAN.
- Random delay before Uplink (to prevent persistent collisions when using multiple devices).
- Writing values to holding registers and coils.
- Execution of arbitrary Modbus commands triggered by LoRaWAN Downlink messages.
- Support for LoRaWAN Operation Mode Class C (for short reaction time to Downlinks).
- Automated register writing and broadcasts possible through new configuration.
- Automated reading (triggered by cron) is now configured by entering actual Modbus commands (more flexibility and usage of already existing Modbus syntax – this breaks old configurations).
- Upload format changed to sending raw response to Modbus commands (this breaks existing integrations).
- Flushing to avoid invalid byte received from switching from TX to RX.
- Modbus mode ASCII now counts received bytes correctly.
- DataLength of 7 bits can now correctly be set in config again.
[0.3.1] – 2019-05-24
- Increased robustness of data reception on higher Baud rates.
[0.3.0] – 2019-05-15
- Initial release of Firmware for new Hardware revision (with RS485-addon).
- Update Modbus to support all 4 types of registers.
- Parity bit must not be substracted from Data bits anymore.
8E1can now be confiured with
8 Data bits, EVEN parity, 1 Stop bit.
[0.1.0] – 2018-08-13
- Original hardware release (with RS-485 on holding PCB).